Enjoy a day on the lake and go at your own pace with our motorized boat rental.
Bighorn Canyon Pontoon Rental
- Half Day Rental 4 hours • All Ages • Up to 8 passengers
- Full Day Rental 8 hours • All ages • Up to 8 passengers
Explore Bighorn Canyon!
- Spend your day exploring the vast and wild landscape of Bighorn Canyon — the third largest Canyon in the United States.
- Get a chance to see wildlife like bighorn sheep, wild horses, up to 230 species of birds, and fish, all from the comfort of your own pontoon.
- Our pontoons hold up to eight passengers. Life jackets are provided to all renters. We provide instruction on the operation of the boat prior to departure, including docking procedure.
- All rentals must be returned to the Marina by 4 p.m.
- There is a $400 damage deposit due prior to departure. This can be handled with a credit card. An inspection of the boat will be made with the customer prior to the release of the damage deposit. The customer must leave a valid credit card or ID at the Marina office, which will be returned to the customer after the rental is completed.
- Rental price does NOT include fuel charge. Fuel will be charged separately at the conclusion of the rental.
- Instruction is provided prior to departure, including having the renter start the boat and practice docking.